Social Media Marketing – Waterford
The Aim of the Programme is to enable participants to develop and implement a clearly defined Social Media strategy for their business.
By the end of the Programme, participants will have:
- A real understanding of how Social Media can help drive their business and how best to use it to grow and engage with their audience.
- Identified the right Social Media platforms for their business and become proficient with using it.
- Created a Social Media Marketing Strategy and Plan for their business that many will already be in the process of implementing and have a clear Action Plan as to how they will continue to implement their Strategy going forward.
- Created engaging Marketing Videos and Images to use on their social media pages and beyond.
- Understood the tactics around driving Search Engine Optimisation for their page(s) to maximise their online visibility.
- Become proficient at Analysing and Optimising Social Media Marketing activity in all its forms.
All participants will receive:
- An impactful PowerPoint presentation for each stage of the Programme
- A bespoke Social Media Marketing Manual
- A road map for all things Social Media Marketing and an exceptionally valuable resource
- Easy to understand, layman’s terms, packed with examples and explanations
- Well designed, quality layout and print
- Real life case studies and examples which bring the training to life, drawing on the trainer’s own experiences, that of clients and colleagues (with permission) and where relevant case studies within the public domain.
Course Dates: (9.00am – 4.00pm each day)
Day 1: Wed 6th April
Day 2: Wed 13th April
Day 3: Wed 20th April
Day 4: Wed 27th April
The Zoom link for this online programme will be emailed in advance.
Please note that by booking this course you agree to share your booking details with the trainer.
Two factor authorisation is required when booking. Please ensure you have this set up with your bank. If you experience any difficulties regarding payment, please contact the LEO office at 051 849905 for assistance.
Training will be delivered by Marie Wiseman of Business IQ; Marie has over 20 years marketing experience working for both small and large businesses in the UK and Ireland. Her West Cork marketing business is Wiser Marketing. Marie’s work with Business IQ focuses on delivering bespoke Digital Marketing Programmes, as well as the Digital Marketing, Marketing, and Market Research modules of the LEO Start Your Own Business Programmes. To date she has delivered this training for Waterford, Cork North and West, Cork South, Cork City and Kerry LEOs. Marie is on the Mentoring Panel for the Cork County Local Enterprise Offices. She is also Vice President of the Network Ireland West Cork branch for 2021 and is on the Network Ireland Mentoring Panel.