This “Start Your Own Business” manual will give you the skills and knowledge required to set up and manage a successful business. You will be brought on a journey of empowerment, as you discover how to link your own strengths and skills to your value proposition, develop your communication, confidence and other skills necessary to succeed in business. By following the steps in the manual you will be able to complete your Business Plan which will act as a roadmap for the future development and success of the Business.
About the authors:
Sheila Anne O’Leary and Jackie Gowran have been delivering a range of Business Start up and Business Development Programmes for many years. The combination of their qualifications, expertise and experience has enabled them to create this “Start Your Own Business” manual which gives the reader all the skills necessary to set up and manage a successful business.
The “Start Your Own Business” manual will enable you to:
- Develop your Vision for the future of your business
- Identify the skills required to run your own business
- Analyse your own strengths and weaknesses
- Demonstrate how to plan ahead by creating goals and achieving them within a timescale
- Complete your Business Plan
- Carry out effective market research activities
- Chose the most appropriate means of communicating what is unique about our business to those customers most likely to buy it
- Price your product or service
- Assess the viability of your business idea, assess and minimise the risk
- Develop a Financial Management Strategy for the short-term and long-term future
- Create an Action Plan of how to progress your business
- Create structures and systems that allow you to take charge of your business, including Financial management and Book-keeping.
The “Start Your Own Business” manual covers the following topics:
- Vision, Goals and Strategy
- Steps in Getting Started
- The Business Plan
- Market Research
- Marketing your Business
- Online Marketing
- Costing and Pricing your Product or Service
- Financial and Cash Flow Management
- Taxation and VAT
- Book-keeping and Financial Management
- Taking Charge of Your Business
There are no reviews yet.